General Dentist? We are looking for you!
We are currently looking for General Dentists to join our organization to provide dental care to the citizens in Dalarna.
The Public Dental Service in Dalarna consists of 22 clinics within general dentistry, clinics with orthodontic specialties, dental hospital care and our own prosthetic laboratory.
You will be working with patients of all ages and categories, with a focus on treating children and adolescents. You will workly closely in teams with your colleagues at the clinic. There are possibilities to influence the focus of your own work depending on interest, experience and competence. As a new employee you will get an individual introduction program for 12 months.
- A 22 week intensive Swedish course to reach level C1 in order to apply for a Swedish dentist license
- Education salary during the language course
- A modern working environment
- A high standard of clinical equipment at the clinics
- A minimum of 25 days of paid vacation per year
- A permanent contract conditioned with at least 2 years of service in Region Dalarna
- Support with moving costs
- Support for partners/spouses to find work opportunities in Dalarna
Dalarna is one of 21 regions in Sweden and located in the central part of the country with around 300.000 citizens. In Dalarna you can find beautiful nature, peaceful environments and friendly locals. Dalarna is a popular tourist destination both in the winter and in the summer. In the winter there are many possibilities to activate yourself outdoors through activities such as cross-country skiing, down hill-skiing and skating. In the summer Dalarna offers a wide range of opportunities to enjoy the beautiful environment in the county. There are numerous possibilities to pursue interests such as cycling, hiking, fishing and golfing. Dalarna offers good communications to both Arlanda Airport as well as to Stockholm.
If you want to read more about Dalarna please follow this link: https://www.visitdalarna.se/en.
- Registered dentist within EU/EEA
- EU/EEA citizenship
- English language proficiency at CEFR level B2
- Good recommendations/references from previous employment
- Ability to work in a team with colleagues of all professions
- Great focus on qualitative work
- Good communication skills
- An eager to constantly develop your professional skills
We are looking forward to hearing from you - apply today!